Tuesday 1 May 2012

EXP2 Wk1 Cryengine model

I chose to develop my fifth axonometric in sketchup and then placing it into my CryEngine3 environment.

Elizabeth Diller: Aerodynamic/Undulating Forms

I chose this model as I felt it could interact the most effectively with the environment I had set up. It has what could be a major living space, as well as a smaller space (the red rectangular prism) that both have windows to take in the view from an elevated site.
As well as that, the undulating form of my model reflects the mountainous terrain on which it sits.

View one of my model in CryEngine 3

View two
The light orange material is bamboo/wooden to both blend in, in terms of natural materials, and to provide a 'sleekness' beside the rough trees to create a smoother and more pleasant living space. The red contracts work to bring highlights to the building as well as to represent the grandiose and important feel a house with a view would emanate.

No comments:

Post a Comment